- All sessions cancelled within 24 hours will be charged the full amount of your session.
- Please no smokers! Due to allergy concerns for our clients and our staff, lingering odors on clothing is not what we want to smell in our studio.
- Silence your cell phone upon entering and leave your worries at the door! Quite honestly, we all need time away from our mobile devices.
- Please make every effort to arrive to your class on time. Arriving late to class is disruptive and your safety is at risk if you’re not warmed up with the rest of the class.
- And the most important policy—relax, smile, and enjoy yourself. Laughter and questions are welcome and encouraged!
24-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY — We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cannot make your reserved session, you must cancel at least 24-hours in advance or you will be charged the full amount. This is a courtesy to both the instructor and to the other clients who might want to schedule a session at that time.